Somebody load I Wonder Who. Montreux Live. 85

#1 RORY FORUM PAGE to discuss Rory Gallagher..Things Rory related with respect always

Somebody load I Wonder Who. Montreux Live. 85

Postby Faylool » 13 Oct 2017, 01:52

Always suspected this was a favorite of his and anyway I love it too but here this time he goes to a different place with it.
I’m glad. I’m glad he could be high and just do what he felt like. I don’t mind when a person gets loaded and performs so long as it’s great. Can someone post a link? This is Rory. Where he was headed and who he was becoming. I love it. It’s fine. Some kind of freedom
Faylool

Re: Somebody load I Wonder Who. Montreux Live. 85

Postby RobertaSparrow » 13 Oct 2017, 17:07

Faylool wrote:Always suspected this was a favorite of his and anyway I love it too but here this time he goes to a different place with it.
I’m glad. I’m glad he could be high and just do what he felt like. I don’t mind when a person gets loaded and performs so long as it’s great. Can someone post a link? This is Rory. Where he was headed and who he was becoming. I love it. It’s fine. Some kind of freedom

This one? Rory playing, I think, an Airline?
update, trying again. That link doesn't seem to work.

Hopefully this one will work. Excellent choice, Faylool. :mrgreen:
RobertaSparrow

Postby Faylool » 14 Oct 2017, 03:01

Yeah. That’s loaded Rory but still great. Thanks!
Faylool

Postby RobertaSparrow » 15 Oct 2017, 03:25

Faylool wrote:Yeah. That’s loaded Rory but still great. Thanks!

Don't know about loaded. That's Rory doing what he does best- making magic with his guitar.
RobertaSparrow

Return to • RORY'S MAIN ~ TOP PRIORITY & TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " DISCUSSION FORUM