Rory and Waterboys?

#1 RORY FORUM PAGE to discuss Rory Gallagher..Things Rory related with respect always

Rory and Waterboys?

Postby CiaSeattle » 26 Sep 2017, 16:03

Just wondered if Rory and any of the Waterboys ever crossed paths?
CiaSeattle

Re: Rory and Waterboys?

Postby Faylool » 29 Sep 2017, 00:51

I haven't seen a single thing about Rory knowing Water Boys myself but I did discover Water Boys thru Pinterest. I latched on because "Gypsy" violin attracts me. I haven't looked in to them much since. I kinda didn't find what I thought they might be about but I haven't quit yet
Faylool

Postby CiaSeattle » 12 Oct 2017, 16:45

Faylool wrote:I haven't seen a single thing about Rory knowing Water Boys myself but I did discover Water Boys thru Pinterest. I latched on because "Gypsy" violin attracts me. I haven't looked in to them much since. I kinda didn't find what I thought they might be about but I haven't quit yet

If you haven't seen this yet, you might enjoy this one from Rockpalast in 2007.
https://youtu.be/T6cD-0xvgLE?t=25

I still haven't figured out how to post youtube other than just the link. I wonder what Steve Wickham and Rory would have sounded like together, having heard Steve play edgier stuff on electric fiddle. I think he would have held his own.
CiaSeattle

Postby Faylool » 14 Oct 2017, 03:07

Oh it is fine....the link. Yeah. Fun band! I love how one link leads you to another. Very refreshing nice stuff.
Faylool

Return to RORY'S "LOOSE TALK" with TASTE-FUL TOPICS & ROCKIN' BLUES TUNES