Taste - In The Beginning.

Who's that calling way out there? I've got your signal loud and clear

Re: Taste - In The Beginning.

Postby capo » 28 Jul 2016, 18:07

Ailish78 I have The First and the Best, and it does not have the live tracks like "Baby Please Don't Go". I hope its not the same album, its on the way!
capo

Postby Jay Jay » 29 Jul 2016, 09:32

capo wrote:Ailish78 I have The First and the Best, and it does not have the live tracks like "Baby Please Don't Go". I hope its not the same album, its on the way!

I find it amazing that these cd's can be put out with wrong info and even WRONG BAND.. As this "The First and The Best" is :roll:

That cd is a copy of "In The Beginning" ~ Taste / Rory Gallagher" aka "Take It Easy Baby " ~ Taste / Rory Gallagher.

TASTE MK 1.. IT IS .. THEY and only these first Taste / The Taste musicians SHOULD GET CREDIT for this album..
Rory Gallagher ~ Eric Kitteringham - Norman Damery.. NOT TASTE MK 2 as stated in that link from M. Felix!

Rock Hospital.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby vasdis » 29 Jul 2016, 14:28

I was a fan of earlier versions of Wishbone Ash hence my user name i.e track 1 Vas Dis on the Pilgrimage album.There are countless albums with different titles but the
same content, it is all very confusing.Having bought On The Boards first and then the s.t Taste album i was not really aware of any earlier releases,as far as i,m
concerned regarding Taste /RG the more the merrier !.
vasdis

Postby ailish78 » 02 Aug 2016, 17:51

So does this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ill-Remember-Taste/dp/B00WH6GZDG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=14701 have just about everything on it? I just received this from Amazon today, but I also bought this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Concert-Beginning-Taste/dp/B000YD13MC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469437254&sr=8-1&keywords=taste+in+the+beginning thinking it would be different. It has the same concert and the same early Taste MKI disc on that is also on Rory Gallagher The First and The Best. Now I have multiple copies. It doesn't matter. I can put one in the car I guess.
ailish78

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher & Taste TV & Radio Material... All Studio & LIve Recordings