TASTE - LIVE @ ISLE Of WIGHT Film Premiere & Reviews

Who's that calling way out there? I've got your signal loud and clear

TASTE - LIVE @ ISLE Of WIGHT Film Premiere & Reviews

Postby SUBY1974 » 23 Jul 2015, 12:58

Been feeling your energy Rory, all around today. Here is the clip:- https://youtu.be/mOo_Zi1W2iE. Once quantum physic enters our earth ( should not be too long and I know I am lucky to be on earth to witness that and our changing times ) I will travel back in time to see Rory, Taste and Isle of White Festival 1970. Until now the amazing DVD of this historic event will do for now. Rock On For Rory. ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SUBY1974

Re: TASTE - NEW ISLE OF WIGHT FOOTAGE

Postby capo » 23 Jul 2015, 14:24

Thank you so much Suby for posting this. Wonderful! Congrats to all of us for living to see this day finally arrive! I just commented on Youtube , under my alas, "Makala", that watching the interplay between Rory, John Wilson, and Richard McCracken, no one would have suspected that they had stopped speaking to each other offstage and would soon break up. But, they left us great music and this soon to be seen great performance.
capo

Postby Noelle » 23 Jul 2015, 15:25

Fantastic. It's wonderful to have all this to look forward to. Thanks to all concerned.
Noelle

Postby Jay Jay » 23 Jul 2015, 16:25

YES IT'S GREAT of course because IT'S TASTE & RORY'S considered HOLY GRAIL..

ROCK ON for RORY
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby RobertaSparrow » 23 Jul 2015, 17:31

:shock: :shock: :shock: Pardon me while I dance around my living room and scream for a while! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RobertaSparrow

Postby RobertaSparrow » 23 Jul 2015, 17:44

capo wrote:Thank you so much Suby for posting this. Wonderful! Congrats to all of us for living to see this day finally arrive! I just commented on Youtube , under my alas, "Makala", that watching the interplay between Rory, John Wilson, and Richard McCracken, no one would have suspected that they had stopped speaking to each other offstage and would soon break up. But, they left us great music and this soon to be seen great performance.

Yes, watching them, they are working very well together, I would be surprised if I was in the audience, to learn that they were on the verge of a split. Wonderful footage! And I don't know what the other two were thinking, but Rory is very definitely the leader, and the one the crowd was cheering on. Damn shame that they split up after that. Must have been heartbreaking for Rory. At that moment, at that time, his future was wide open.
RobertaSparrow

Postby SUBY1974 » 23 Jul 2015, 18:26

RobertaSparrow wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: Pardon me while I dance around my living room and scream for a while! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same here. I am wearing my Rory T Shirt and swinging from chandeliers ....wahooh! wahooh!wahooh! I will be rocking away at the Ealing Blues Concert on Saturday just thinking about it. I think all us of Rory women fans ...well our female hormones will hit the roof after watching this you tube snippet...man he is so handsome here :D The performance by Taste and Rory is fantastic. I have now come back down to earth. I felt his energy today and thinking hmm better look at FB. Then I saw the footage. WOW! Can't wait to see the rest of the DVD. Subrata. Roll on 18/09/2015. Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Postby RobertaSparrow » 23 Jul 2015, 18:29

Any chance I wonder of us loyal Rory fanatics cutting to the front of the line and putting in our orders now??? Never hurts to ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :mrgreen:
RobertaSparrow

Postby SUBY1974 » 23 Jul 2015, 19:06

A fan on FB said they knew I am a book fanatic but i should also be addicted to Rory's music. Well of course I am addicted to Rory's music. I hear him everyday. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 23 Jul 2015, 19:19

capo wrote:Thank you so much Suby for posting this. Wonderful! Congrats to all of us for living to see this day finally arrive! I just commented on Youtube , under my alas, "Makala", that watching the interplay between Rory, John Wilson, and Richard McCracken, no one would have suspected that they had stopped speaking to each other offstage and would soon break up. But, they left us great music and this soon to be seen great performance.

Yes Capo its so good to be alive to watch this DVD. I agree. Subrata.x :D
SUBY1974

Next

Return to Rory Gallagher & Taste TV & Radio Material... All Studio & LIve Recordings