TASTE - LIVE @ ISLE Of WIGHT Film Premiere & Reviews

Who's that calling way out there? I've got your signal loud and clear

Re: TASTE - LIVE @ ISLE Of WIGHT Film Premiere & Reviews

Postby ailish78 » 25 Mar 2016, 19:18

I bought the Dvd about 3 weeks ago together with 2 Taste cds. I think they are fabulous and I now want to get the cd box set. I'm really getting into Taste now. It's quite different to what Rory would go on to do later. I was just a little too young to ba aware of them at that time, but I'm so glad I have the opportunity now. And oh yes he is terribly good-looking here. Gorgeous hair!!
ailish78

Postby ken » 11 Oct 2016, 19:46

Did some photoshop work on the video........ Think no 7 is the one I will develop s a painting later this year.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/52647217@ ... 7343407602
I will dig out the premier photos in London which Donal attended. ( with son Daniel ).
Love the Taste period, and the concert at the Lyceum was just great. Most of my friends went to see Rory at the Marque in Wardour Street on a weekly basis. I managed just the once. Saw the man quite a few times but to me the Midnight court gig was the best of the lot, he played what seemed like 3 hours, and we came out at sunrise to catch the first train home........Saw him also at the Black prince which was in Bexley, but not in any book that i can find reference to, but Donal remembers it was at the time of a warm up gigi for a tour. Actually had a quick talk to him.
ken

Postby ailish78 » 13 Oct 2016, 07:05

Thank you Ken. Those photos are amazing. Can you confirm if Rory played the Fleadh festival at Glasgow Green in 1992, or was it earlier. I'm trying to sort out a memory. Thanks.
ailish78

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher & Taste TV & Radio Material... All Studio & LIve Recordings