Japan Mini LP

Who's that calling way out there? I've got your signal loud and clear

Japan Mini LP

Postby The G-Man » 25 Mar 2012, 21:17

Sony Japan rereleased 14 albums from Rory in 2007. They are all in mini lp format. I bought one from Ebay (Fresh Evidence, my favorite :P ) and i think it looks great. The lyrics are also included in the booklet (Which weren't in the 1999 issues).The only bad thing about it is that they are really expensive. U guys must really buy some of these!! Maybe they are not as good as the 2012 remasters, but they are a lot better than the 1999 ones!
The G-Man

Re: Japan Mini LP

Postby innuendo » 27 Mar 2012, 17:56

The G-Man wrote:Sony Japan rereleased 14 albums from Rory in 2007. They are all in mini lp format. I bought one from Ebay (Fresh Evidence, my favorite :P ) and i think it looks great. The lyrics are also included in the booklet (Which weren't in the 1999 issues).The only bad thing about it is that they are really expensive. U guys must really buy some of these!! Maybe they are not as good as the 2012 remasters, but they are a lot better than the 1999 ones!

is remastering the same as on those '99 issues? and are they also remixed?
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby The G-Man » 30 Mar 2012, 10:47

Yes, they are the '99 issues. You should get the albums that aren't remastered this year, like Defender, Fresh Evidence, Photo-Finish etc.
The G-Man

Postby innuendo » 30 Mar 2012, 16:41

The G-Man wrote:Yes, they are the '99 issues. You should get the albums that aren't remastered this year, like Defender, Fresh Evidence, Photo-Finish etc.

i know, only 6 of these new remasters (with original mix) are out and i think daniel said 6 more are gonna follow later this year
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby Bubbabob » 17 Jan 2013, 02:27

I find the new remasters far superior to any of the previous cd releases. Just sayin'
Bubbabob

Postby port » 20 Jan 2013, 02:02

Not sure if these are the releases your after but check out the site eil.com they buy sell music and memorabilia
port

Postby Bubbabob » 23 Jan 2013, 14:43

I used to collect Japan mini lp cd's. usually the remasters appear after awhile if you are patient.
Bubbabob

Return to Rory Gallagher & Taste TV & Radio Material... All Studio & LIve Recordings