(RORY NEWS) ~ MORE TASTE LIVE @ The Isle of Wight

Who's that calling way out there? I've got your signal loud and clear

Re: (RORY NEWS) ~ MORE TASTE LIVE @ The Isle of Wight

Postby Jay Jay » 03 Jul 2011, 10:20

BRIGGES wrote:Meanwhile, I’m posting - whenever available - YT vids following John’s “On this date in Rory history” and the fans simply loves this!
The purpose of my page is to keep Rory Gallagher’s music alive in all people memories and to introduce him to the younger generation, so they can discover a great musician, who died much too soon.
I hope you’ll ‘LIKE’ this too….!
Best regards, Bibi.

Hi Bibi,
John G posts the dates on here The Loop and on Rory Gallagher FB page. So could you please post the video's with him on here The LT forum with the dates ??
You can see the Youtube button when you make a post, top right. All you have to do is copy and paste ;)

Thanks in advance
Regards, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby BIBI » 03 Jul 2011, 17:17

Hi JJ, there are lot of dates in Rory’s timeline, where no videos are available, as for today for instance but I'll do my best for the next date. Bibi
BIBI

Postby Sinner Girl » 03 Jul 2011, 19:29

I was not only 2 days on forum , and now i reading this( like Simone67 say Fuel-to-the-fire ). But I think is better to all members to keep this subject (RORY NEWS) ~ MORE TASTE LIVE @ The Isle of Wight).

@Chino I respect your work on the French forum, but like JJ said this main forum of Rory, and all information must be first in here. I I know that your forum is on your first place but is not fair for other fans who aren't speak French. I'm member on 2 Eric Burdon forum , and one I'm admin too , and see lost of fans who I called very selfish that keep things for for themselves this not great manner for all fans who strive to be loyal to their idol , and have everything that the artist is issued but some information that only that person knows, and wants to share with other loyal fans . I that I personally do not approve of and appreciate not just much. But everything has right to opium.

Peace* Love* Rock

Milka
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby JimLED » 03 Jul 2011, 20:03

Chino wrote:I'm not on Loose Talk everyday, because I haven't got the time, sorry, and I don't consider Loose Talk as THE Rory's forum. It's one of the Rory's forum on the web, as mine, as Jim Led's, as the FB's page (I'm not on FB) etc. And the (few) infos I've got, they are on my forum first, I can't put it everywhere. Learn the french!

Hi Chino!

I had closed my forum few months ago, becouse no much people around Russia or Ukraine are really interested about Rory, except my two close friends.
That is the reason. But this forum for me is main Rory forum. The main thing is to begin...and the result will come.

jim
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby Sinner Girl » 03 Jul 2011, 21:27

And I forgot to tell I love all fans of Rory have yourself a wonderful day wherever you are in this world ;) ;) ;)
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby Jay Jay » 03 Jul 2011, 21:39

Sinner Girl wrote:And I forgot to tell I love all fans of Rory have yourself a wonderful day wherever you are in this world ;) ;) ;)

Rory fans .. have yourself a wonderful coming week .. blessed with some wonderful Rory music I hope ;)

Slainte Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby innuendo » 04 Jul 2011, 11:47

since i'm really not into social networks (waste of time imo) this is the only place where i get information on rory and talk about the man
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby JimLED » 04 Jul 2011, 14:08

And a couple words about FB.
I'm not gonna be a longtime user of FB, because few month later it gonna be closed ( it was sold out to pharm company ) so I don't wish suddenly lost all my friends or all my data.
JimLED

Postby bullfrogger » 04 Jul 2011, 14:32

JimLED wrote:And a couple words about FB.
I'm not gonna be a longtime user of FB, because few month later it gonna be closed ( it was sold out to pharm company ) so I don't wish suddenly lost all my friends or all my data.

Absolute TOSH!!
bullfrogger

Postby JimLED » 04 Jul 2011, 15:07

I don't know... this is from rumours...

@I Heard It Through the Grapevine@//
JimLED

PreviousNext

Return to Rory Gallagher & Taste TV & Radio Material... All Studio & LIve Recordings