This Day in Rory History 04 August

I wanna cause no trouble, no fuss, no fight. But look out man you know this is Saturday night

Re: On this date in Rory history 8/4

Postby photofinish » 05 Aug 2011, 22:23

Thanks for that of Brian May and Rick Parfitt,not seen that before.... :)
User avatar
photofinish
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 06:18

Re: On this date in Rory history 8/4

Postby innuendo » 06 Aug 2011, 10:52

photofinish wrote:Thanks for that of Brian May and Rick Parfitt,not seen that before.... :)

no problem, i even have that on my mp3 player (audio only). a few years ago when my friend and i were watching that we were laughing how rick just keep on going with that famous statuo quo riff and it kinda works with brian's solo
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
User avatar
innuendo
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 01:25
Location: Kickback City

This Day in Rory History 04 August

Postby RobertaSparrow » 04 Aug 2016, 21:01

On this date in Rory history: August 4
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

8/4/1971 Torquay GB Marquay / Town Hall
8/4/1974 Houston, TX USA Liberty Hall with Status Quo/Montrose
8/4/1976 "Detroit, MI" USA see RoryON! Article 151

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3179
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: This Day in Rory History 04 August

Postby RobertaSparrow » 08 Aug 2017, 04:38

4 August 2017. No new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: August 4
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

8/4/1971 Torquay GB Marquay / Town Hall
8/4/1974 Houston, TX USA Liberty Hall with Status Quo/Montrose
8/4/1976 "Detroit, MI" USA see RoryON! Article 151

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3179
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: This Day in Rory History 04 August

Postby RobertaSparrow » 14 Aug 2018, 16:54

4 August 2018, no new information to report at this time.
RobertaSparrow wrote:4 August 2017. No new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: August 4
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

8/4/1971 Torquay GB Marquay / Town Hall
8/4/1974 Houston, TX USA Liberty Hall with Status Quo/Montrose
8/4/1976 "Detroit, MI" USA see RoryON! Article 151

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3179
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Previous

Return to This Day in Rory Gallagher History

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests