This Day in Rory History 19 July

I wanna cause no trouble, no fuss, no fight. But look out man you know this is Saturday night

on this date in Rory history 7/19

Postby roryfan » 19 Jul 2011, 10:47

on this date in Rory history 7/19
7/19/1971 London GB BBC Studios Harding Show
User avatar
roryfan
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 02:45
Location: Sanatoga, PA USA

Re: on this date in Rory history 7/19

Postby Jay Jay » 19 Jul 2011, 10:59

roryfan wrote:on this date in Rory history 7/19
7/19/1971 London GB BBC Studios Harding Show


I've got an excellent audio recording of this Rory BBC show :)
User avatar
Jay Jay
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 16:03
Location: In Your Town

Re: on this date in Rory history 7/19

Postby Sinner Girl » 19 Jul 2011, 14:01

Jay Jay wrote:
roryfan wrote:on this date in Rory history 7/19
7/19/1971 London GB BBC Studios Harding Show


I've got an excellent audio recording of this Rory BBC show :)


me too JJ , it's just excellent ;) ;) ;)
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
User avatar
Sinner Girl
 
Posts: 1607
Joined: 15 Mar 2011, 15:24
Location: Heaven's Gate

On this date in Rory history: July 19

Postby Jay Jay » 19 Jul 2013, 15:36

On this date in Rory history: July 19
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?
7/19/1971 London GB BBC Studios Harding Show
john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
Jay Jay
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 16:03
Location: In Your Town

On this date in Rory history: July 19

Postby Jay Jay » 19 Jul 2014, 10:58

On this date in Rory history: July 19
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?
7/19/1971 London GB BBC Studios Harding Show
john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.petitiononline.com/RoryCork/petition.html
User avatar
Jay Jay
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 16:03
Location: In Your Town

This Day in Rory History 19 July

Postby RobertaSparrow » 21 Jul 2016, 17:18

On this date in Rory history: July 19
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

7/19/1971 London GB BBC Studios Harding Show

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
-
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: This Day in Rory History 19 July

Postby RobertaSparrow » 20 Jul 2017, 07:13

19 July, 2017. No new information to report at this time

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: July 19
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

7/19/1971 London GB BBC Studios Harding Show

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
-
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: This Day in Rory History 19 July

Postby RobertaSparrow » 22 Jul 2018, 07:27

19 July 2018, No new information to report.
RobertaSparrow wrote:19 July, 2017. No new information to report at this time

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: July 19
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

7/19/1971 London GB BBC Studios Harding Show

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
-
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon


Return to This Day in Rory Gallagher History

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests