Page 1 of 1

On this date in Rory history 4/23...

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2011, 14:57
by roryfan
4/23/1970 Newcastle GB Mayfair Ballroom
4/23/1973 Seattle-Airport USA Concert Boise canceled
4/23/1978 Ipswich GB Gaumont with Joe O`Donnell
4/23/1982 Wolfsburg D Stadthalle

This Day in Rory History 23 April

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2016, 06:05
by RobertaSparrow
On this date in Rory history: April 23
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

4/23/1970 Newcastle GB Mayfair Ballroom
4/23/1973 Seattle-Airport USA Concert Boise cancelled
4/23/1978 Ipswich GB Gaumont with Joe O`Donnell
4/23/1982 Wolfsburg D Stadthalle

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/

Re: This Day in Rory History 23 April

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017, 17:50
by RobertaSparrow
23 April 2017, no new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: April 23
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

4/23/1970 Newcastle GB Mayfair Ballroom
4/23/1973 Seattle-Airport USA Concert Boise cancelled
4/23/1978 Ipswich GB Gaumont with Joe O`Donnell
4/23/1982 Wolfsburg D Stadthalle

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/

Re: This Day in Rory History 23 April

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2018, 18:31
by RobertaSparrow
23 April 2018, no new information to report at this time

RobertaSparrow wrote:23 April 2017, no new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: April 23
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

4/23/1970 Newcastle GB Mayfair Ballroom
4/23/1973 Seattle-Airport USA Concert Boise cancelled
4/23/1978 Ipswich GB Gaumont with Joe O`Donnell
4/23/1982 Wolfsburg D Stadthalle

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/

Re: This Day in Rory History 23 April

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2019, 23:01
by RobertaSparrow
RobertaSparrow wrote:23 April 2019, no new information to report at this time

RobertaSparrow wrote:23 April 2017, no new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: April 23
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

4/23/1970 Newcastle GB Mayfair Ballroom
4/23/1973 Seattle-Airport USA Concert Boise cancelled
4/23/1978 Ipswich GB Gaumont with Joe O`Donnell
4/23/1982 Wolfsburg D Stadthalle

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/