Guitar Classics - Blues Rock Anthology

People they are writing until the ink turns green Trying to ruin my reputation send it to a magazine

Guitar Classics - Blues Rock Anthology

Postby Tibor77 » 30 Jun 2011, 12:33

I have just picked up a copy, many of my favourites are in the magazine (Rory, Stevie Ray Vaighan, Joe Bonamassa, Jimi Hendrix, etc.)

You can order it here they deliver wordwide:
Tibor77

Re: Guitar Classics - Blues Rock Anthology

Postby SUBY1974 » 05 Jul 2011, 21:47

Susie of Seafieldfoxes suggested that I get this Blues Rock Anthology and Guitar and Bass Mag for this month. Both feature RG. They are a must for guitarist, blues/rock and jazz lovers. As my knowledge of the Blues and guitar increases the Blues Rock Anthology is fanstatic. Another good book for Blues lovers is THE BLUES CD LISTENER GUIDE by Howard J Blumenthal published by Billboard Books. I got it at Hemel Hempstead market for a couple of pounds but it is now like my Blues Bible if you like. I am learning so much about Blues and Rock now properly. I will contribute to Blues discussion on this board in the future.
Anyway Rory will always be my favourite Blues/Rock player. Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Postby Anne.Curtiz » 28 Feb 2012, 12:40

i really appreciate the first solo album of rory during 1971.
Anne.Curtiz

Postby vina87 » 17 Aug 2012, 23:44

[quote="Tibor77"]I have just picked up a copy, many of my favourites are in the magazine (Rory, Stevie Ray Vaighan, Joe Bonamassa, Jimi Hendrix, etc.) I thought about joining [url=http://www.losangelescaraccidentattorney.co][color=#E7C292]here[/color][/url] but apparently, they are already closed to new members. So check the link below:

You can order it [url=http://secure3.subscribeonline.co.uk/anthem/products.sol?mag=ANTHANT&cmp=BLUES11]here[/url] they deliver wordwide:[/quote]

Great share.Thanks for the post and link. :)
vina87

Return to RORY GALLAGHER & TASTE ~ Articles and Magazines