Rory Interviews

People they are writing until the ink turns green Trying to ruin my reputation send it to a magazine

Rory Interviews

Postby Simone67 » 18 Mar 2011, 20:14

Hi all,

I have recently come across another very interesting RORY interview that I haven`t seen before. It has not long since been put up on youtube. I just thought you might like this as much as I do. I always watch /listen to these interviews,since I love Rory`s voice so very much.

Please pardon me for not adding the direct link.

youtube: Rory Gallagher Interview 1908 1975 rgfa

( if this should not come up in the display directly, you will find it as you scroll down )

Love,Simone
Simone67

Re: Rory Interview

Postby Sinner Girl » 18 Mar 2011, 21:06

You meen this fantastic Interview :

Rory Gallagher Interview 19 08 1975 rgfa

I had find other one is realy great too :

Rory Gallagher talks and plays Pt, 3/5

''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby Simone67 » 18 Mar 2011, 22:48

Yes, Sinner Girl,that is indeed the one I had in mind !!! Thank you so much for adding the link ! As I have said before,hope dies last,and you will all witness the glorious day,haha,on which I too shall be able to accomplish these hazzardous tasks myself.... :lol: :lol:

My goodness,was he not the most beautiful and gifted guy on this eatrh ??!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!!!
Simone67

Postby Sinner Girl » 18 Mar 2011, 23:03

Simone67 wrote:
My goodness,was he not the most beautiful and gifted guy on this eatrh ??!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!!!

I must that agree with you , yee whan he talk he so into the music even excited whan he speaks oh. you are welcome , I search on YT some rare clips too.

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby Simone67 » 18 Mar 2011, 23:09

Thank you Sinner Girl, it`s really nice to find another such" Rory infected" enthusiastic maniac as yourself ! Nice to have you around !!!
Simone67

Postby Sinner Girl » 18 Mar 2011, 23:21

@Simone67 yes I'm " Rory infected" girl expacialy whan i find where he talk, huh yes such gifted guy, and kind guy on earth :D :D :D you are welcome and nice to see you around :D :D

Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby Sinner Girl » 27 Mar 2011, 00:54

I think that found other great Interview for us femele fans lol :D :D

Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby innuendo » 27 Mar 2011, 15:40

Sinner Girl wrote:I think that found other great Interview for us femele fans lol :D :D

why only for you female fans milka? i'm a guy and i like that interview too. actually after that i had to watch some other rory interviews that youtube suggested. i think that complete interview is on the complete rockpalast collection dvd and not on other rockpalast releases
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Re: Rory Interviews

Postby Sinner Girl » 27 Mar 2011, 17:21

@innuendo Sorry if i offend you , becouse for me Rory is great player( the best musican), and ofcourse hadsome man looking for famele side , I know that you are man and funny i think that not lot femele who likes Rory :D :D :D. I know mony man who love Rory but just maybe 2 woman that I know who loves Rory :D :D

Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Re: Rory Interviews

Postby innuendo » 27 Mar 2011, 19:35

Sinner Girl wrote:@innuendo Sorry if i offend you , becouse for me Rory is great player( the best musican), and ofcourse hadsome man looking for famele side , I know that you are man and funny i think that not lot femele who likes Rory :D :D :D. I know mony man who love Rory but just maybe 2 woman that I know who loves Rory :D :D

of course you didn't offend me milka. as a heterosexual man i can say that i think rory was good looking.
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Next

Return to RORY GALLAGHER & TASTE ~ Articles and Magazines